Continence difficulties and older people conference
13/06/12 from 10.00 am - 4.30 pm
Brunel University, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge UB8 3PH
Tackling ageing continence through theory, tools and technology (TACT 3)
The TACT 3 project is organising an one day conference in the Unviersity of Brunel on Wednesday 16 June. It aims to disseminate research findings to health and social care professionals, occupational therapists and carers. The event will start at 10 am and finishes at 4.30 pm. Speakers include Eleanor van den Heuvel, Alan Cottenden, Rona Agnew, Cara Tannenbaum, Kenneth Southall, Kevin Mckee and more.
The day will include:
- The latest continence promotion workshop
- The stigma of incontinence
- Continence services as experienced by professionals and service users
- Demonstrations of prototypes of two new continence Management technologies
- An exhibition with the interactive 'Great British Toilet Map'
Who should attend?
- Everyone who is interested in the latest developments in continence management and promotion including health and social care professionals, occupational therapists, carers and anyone who works with older people.
Certificate of attendance, refreshments and lunch provided. To register, please return a registration form to Robert Ewers.